If what you are looking for is to know the best of the South of Peru, this could be a complete package for you. We have selected the best of each department in the South of the country. Beginning with the tours in the great white city of Arequipa and ending in the great Imperial Cusco city. It will be 11 days of a lot of culture, adventure and beautiful landscapes. Throughout this trip, you will be able to appreciate the best of Arequipa, Puno and Cusco, including the great wonder of the modern world, Machu Picchu. Are they two people? Do not hesitate and book your departure for any date of the year. Keep in mind that you can also make the necessary modifications to the package we detail below.
- All mentioned transfers
- Double accommodations in 3-star hotels with breakfast.
- Visit to the city of Arequipa in shared service with guide, transportation and entrance ticekts.
- Visit to the Colca Canyon in shared service with guide, transportation, entrance tickets and 1 lunch.
- Shared bus from Chivay to Puno.
- Uros and Taquile tour in shared service with transportation, guide, entrance tickets and lunch.
- Visit to the city of Cusco in shared service with transportation, guide and entrance tickets.
- Visit to the Sacred Valley in shared service with guide, transportation, entrance tickets and lunch.
- Expedition class train: Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Tour to Machu Picchu in shared service with entrance tickets and guide.
- Bus ticket: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Tour to the Mountain of Colors in shared service with guide, transportation, entrance tickets, breakfast and lunch.
- Things not mentioned in INCLUDED.
- National Flights (We can quote for you).
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Original passport.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Light shoes or sneakers.
- Insect repellent.
- Summer/winter clothing.
- Sunglasses and plastic bag.
- Camera and batteries.
- Reusable or disposable water bottle.
- Personal medications.
- Travel insurance.
- Extra money.