Day 1: RAFTING & ZIP LINE
Our trip starts with pick-up at the hotel and transportation to the river camping area at Cusipata, in the south of Cusco; we will leave our luggage here before embarking on our rafting adventure. You can also enjoy amenities such as hot water showers, baths, a sauna, a pool, and a comfortable dining hall at the camping area.
Our professional rafting guides will provide all the necessary equipment for our rafting experience; these include a rafting helmet, a life jacket, paddles, and a self-rescue raft. After the guides present the necessary information about the rafting service and safety measures we will begin our route down the river aboard inflatable rafts. There are Class II and Class III+ rapids in this section of the river. After two hours of floating time, we will head back to the camping area at Cusipata for a delicious lunch. Next, our guides will give you the necessary information regarding another exciting activity: ZIP LINING. Our zip line consists of 2 wires, which are 120 meters long each. Once over, we will pack our belongings and go back to Cusco, arriving at approximately 5:30 pm.
- Round trip on a tourist bus.
- Rafting equipment (life jacket, waterproof jacket, wetsuit, helmet, paddle).
- Lunch, hot and cold drinks (Optional: vegetarian food).
- Class V professional guides.
- – You must have travel insurance and forward us a copy of it prior to your arrival in Peru.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Breakfast day 1 and dinner day 5
- Sleeping bag
- Additional features
- Photos and videos are available upon request.
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Bathing suit.
- A full change of dry clothes.
- A pair of sandals or water shoes.
- A small towel.
- Camera and/or video camera.
- Light clothes and comfortable shoes.