We did a combination of the great Jungle and Andes in Perú. In this package you will get to know part of the Amazon, you will be able to see a variety of flora and wild fauna in the Tambopata National Reserve. Then, you can learn more about the culture and history of Peru, especially about the Inca culture, you can also get to know one of the wonders of the modern world, Machu Picchu. A great combination of Ecological and Cultural Tourism.
- All mentioned transfers
- Domestic Flights: Lima-Puerto Maldonado/Puerto Maldonado-Cusco/Cusco-Lima
- 06 Nights in double rooms in 3* hotels with breakfast included
- 02 Nights in double bungalows with breakfast included
- 03 days of tours in Tambopata, shared service with a guide, river transportation and food included.
- City tour in shared service with guide, transportation and entrance tickets
- Sacred Valley in shared service with guide, transportation, entrance tickets and lunch.
- Expedition class train or similar: Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus ticket: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Guided group tour in Machu Picchu
- Transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Rainbow Mountain: Breakfast, Lunch, Guide, Transport, walking sticks and oxygen.
- Transfer from the hotel to airport
- International flights
- Things not mentioned in INCLUDED
- Food not mentioned in INCLUDES
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING
- Original passport.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Light shoes or sneakers.
- Insect repellent
- Summer/winter clothing.
- Sunglasses and plastic bag.
- Camera and batteries.
- Reusable or disposable water bottle.
- Personal medications.
- Travel insurance.
- Extra money.