A one-day kayak tour sailing on Titicaca, the highest lake in the world. Enjoy this great adventure and the wonderful landscapes of the highlands. Spend this great day with our professional and expert guides touring the Titicaca islands and learn about the particular and ancient way about the life of the people who live here.
DAY 1: PUNO – UROS – LLACHON – TAQUILE – PUNO
06:45 AM will be the pickup time. We will go to the Esteves Island port, here our guides will give us the briefing for this activity. We will start the tour in our kayak. We will row for an approximate period of 1 hour and 30 minutes, enjoying the wonderful landscapes, until we reach the Uros floating islands. We will have a guided tour and then some free time to explore the area. After the visit, we will take our motorboat to Llachón, we will arrive in approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. From here, we will take our kayaks and row to Taquile Island, we will observe the way of life of the community, clothing, traditions and crafts. At the end of the tour, we will have our lunch, and then we will return to Puno in our motorboat, we will be arriving in Puno at approximately 5:00 p.m.
- Previous experience is not necessary.
- It is important to know that in shared service, we only do kayak for 1 hour and 30 minutes, then we only continue with the classic tour with tourists who do not kayak.
- In private service, we do kayak for 3 to 4 hours per day, also, we have a private boat that will be with us all the time.
- Transfer Hotel/Port/Hotel
- Bilingual Instructor
- Support staff
- Kayaking equipment
- Entrance ticket
- First aid kit
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Light clothing, windbreaker jacket
- Sandals or water shoes
- Mosquito repellent
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Water bottle
- Snacks (Chocolates, Fruit, Candies)