Live a different adventure in the Huacachina dunes, which includes a dinner with the best snacks and dishes in the middle of the desert illuminated only by the sky and some lamps, you will also spend the night in Arab-style tents like in the East and Above all, you will have what you need to be as comfortable as possible (tents, awnings, tables, chairs, decorations, cushions, pillows, pouf, etc.). Not only that, but you will also have an exciting tour in tubular cars through different sizes of dunes and you will practice sandboarding or surfing with a table in the desert.
DAY 1: LIMA – ICA – HUACACHINA
11:00 a.m. we leave from Lima towards Ica (5 hrs trip).
16:00 p.m. transfer to the desert of the Huacachina lagoon.
At 4:30 p.m. the tubular ride activities will begin where we will go up and down dunes of different sizes. Then, there will be a stop to practice sand boarding (sandboarding). And also, they will be able to walk through the dune (sandtubing) which is pulled by the car.
Sunset viewpoint, a very special place from where you can see the sunset.
Camp and dinner with appetizers, drinks and main courses in the middle of the desert prepared by a chef, in a magical atmosphere.
IMPORTANT: Indicate about allergies or food restrictions.
Overnight in Arab-style tents in the deserts with all the comforts of a hotel.
DAY 2: ICA – LIMA
At the time indicated by you, due to the intense heat, it is recommended to leave no later than 8:00 a.m. You will be transferred to a hotel to use showers and have breakfast, at the end you will be transferred to your hotel in Ica or bus station.
- Transfer Bus Lima – Ica
- Transfers in / out of your Hotel or bus station in Ica to Huacachina and the desert
- Panoramic view of the Huacachina Lagoon
- tubular ride
- Sand boarding ride
- Hiking in the dune (depending on availability)
- Grill-based dinner prepared at the moment by a chef
- 01 bottle of wine per couple, water and sodas
- 01 night in Arab-style tents
- Breakfast (day 2)
- Use of showers in a hotel (day 2)
- Assistance by a bilingual guide
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Lunch day 1
- Travel Insurance
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Passport or Identity Document.
- Video and/or photographic camera.
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes.
- A personal backpack.
- Sunglasses and plastic bag.
- Water Canteen or Bottle of mineral water.
- Medicines and personal things.
- Carry coins in small denominations Soles or Dollars