A magnificent way to enjoy your visit to the Peruvian Amazon jungle. We mixed ecological visits with adventure sports, so you can enjoy yourself to the fullest. You will have the opportunity to navigate the Amazon, the largest river in the world. Enjoy the unique landscapes, watch the pink and gray penguins swim, take a picture with the Anaconda (the largest snake).
DAY 1: IQUITOS – LODGE
Upon arrival at the Iquitos airport, our staff will be waiting for you to then start with a sort city tour on your way to the pier.
We will take a motorboat and navigate thought the Nanay River and then through the largest in the world, the Amazon River. We will arrive at our first stop, which is Fundo Pedrito, here we will be able to appreciate some animals such as: alligators, pancakes, paiches, piranhas, parrots, macaws, anacondas and the famous Victoria Regia plant.
We will continue with our trip to the lodge, where a delicious lunch will be waiting for us. In the afternoon, we will have a botanical hike or canoe ride. We will be able to observe the typical flora and fauna of the place, our native guides will explain to us about the uses and healing properties that the plants have.
We will go to dinner at the lodge, and then we can take a night excursion either walking or by canoe to appreciate the nocturnal wildlife, we can see: cicadas, spiders, tarantulas, etc.
DAY 2: LODGE
We can go on an early morning bird watching excursion (according to the weather) and we can also enjoy the sunrise from this wonderful place.
We will go to have breakfast, and then we will visit a viewpoint with a 26 meters high, from here we can have a wonderful view of the jungle.
We continue with our adventure circuit: 5 lines or zip lining, 2 suspension bridges, 1 climbing net and rappel down from 25 meters high, an experience with a lot of adrenaline. Maximum weight 100 kg.
We will visit the Yaguas community, one of the 23 indigenous communities that exist in the Amazon, we will enjoy their songs and the exhibition of their handicrafts made by themselves.
We will also have an excursion to the animals reserve. Here, we will see monkeys, macaws, parrots, sloth bears and the much feared anaconda.
Lunch at the lodge. In the afternoon, we will have activities such as piranha fishing. We will swim in the Amazon River and do mud treatment (in summer) on the river banks.
We will observe pink and gray dolphins and at night we will have our dinner at the lodge.
DAY 3:LODGE – IQUITOS
After breakfast, we will enjoy a hike in the jungle, we will explore the tree “la ceiba de la selva” known by locals as Huimba with almost 500 years of age and an imposing height of up to 160 feet and 10 feet in diameter.
We’ll look for Tarzan’s lianas to have a little fun.
We will enjoy our last lunch at the lodge and then transfer to Iquitos, here our transfer will be waiting for us to take us to the airport or to our hotel.
NOTE: The order of activities may vary due to weather conditions or operational situations.
- Transfers: Airport or hotel – Lodge – Airport or hotel
- 02 nights lodging at the lodge
- Meals: 02 breakfast, 03 lunches, 02 dinners
- Excursions mentioned in the itinerary
- Professional bilingual guide (English – Spanish)
- Adventure sports: Suspension bridge, Zip line, Rappel
- Flight tickets
- laundry service
- Drinks at the bar
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Long-sleeved lightweight cotton shirts and pants
- Bermuda shorts or skinny shorts.
- Cotton polo shirts or short-sleeved shirts
- Cap with visor or light hat
- Camera and/or camcorder with rechargeable battery
- Mosquito repellent lotion or cream
- Rain poncho or light waterproof jacket
- Comfortable walking shoes or boots
- Personal flashlight
- Binoculars are optional.
- First arrival flights: Lima – Iquitos (Take flights that arrive before 09:00 am)
- Last departure flights: Iquitos – Lima (Take flights that leave after 6:00 p.m.)
- If you arrive or leave on another flight, you will have to add USD 73.00 extra boat per section.