DAY 1: CITY TOUR CUSCO
Reception at the airport and transfer to the hotel. – Free morning. – City Tour: We start the tour with the pick up at 13:30 hrs. until 19:00 hrs. We visit the Koricancha Temple and 8 km from the city we visit the archaeological complexes of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, PucaPucara and Tambomachay. – Optional: Qosqo Native Art Center: Typical Dances at 18:30 hrs. until 20:30 hrs – 21:00 hrs Transfer from the hotel to the bus station in Cusco. – Direct bus Cusco Puno Not included: Full board.
DAY 2: PUNO – LAKE TITICACA – PUNO
Pick up from Puno bus station at 6:00 am. – 07:00 hrs Visit to the floating islands of the Uros. – Lunch in Taquile and visit to the tourist sites. – Return to Puno and transfer to the hotel in Puno. Not included: Breakfast and dinner.
DAY 3: GUIDED BUS PUNO – CUSCO
Pick up from hotel at 6:20 a.m. to the bus station – Guided Bus Puno – Cusco with guided visits to the tourist attractions along the way: the Pukara museum, the Raya pass, the temple of Raqchi and the church of Andahuaylillas. – Buffet lunch in a tourist restaurant in the middle of the trip. – Reception approx. at 17:00 hrs. and transfer to the hotel in Cusco. Not Included: Breakfast and Dinner.
DAY 4: CUSCO – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Departure 05:00 hrs. approx. transfer from the hotel in Cusco to the train station.
– Train to “Machu Picchu Pueblo” (or “Aguas Calientes” village).
– Arrival to the train station in Aguas Calientes and direct connection by bus to find the majestic citadel of “Machu Picchu”.
– Guided tour of approx. 2 ½ hours. – Return by bus to “Machu Picchu Pueblo” (or “Aguas Calientes” village). – Free lunch.
– Connection with the train to the train station.
– Transfer from the train station to the hotel in Cusco.
– Transfer to the hotel. Not included: Full board.
DAY 5: MOUNTAIN OF COLORS
Departure at 03:30 hrs. from the hotel in Cusco. – Tourist transfer to the starting point of the trek (Vinicunca village). – Breakfast before starting the trek – Hike of approx. 3 hours to the mountain of colors – Return to the starting point and lunch. – Return to Cusco approx. 7:00 pm – Overnight in Cusco. Not included: Dinner.
DAY 6: DEPARTURE FROM CUSCO
Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
- Transfer Airport – Hotel and Viceversa.
- Tourist Bus for the tours.
- Official tour guide in all tours (Spanish – English).
- Entrance to the Koricancha Temple.
- Partial Tourist Ticket (Income for the City Tour in Cusco).
- Direct bus to Cusco – Puno.
- Guided Bus return Puno – Cusco with guided visits in the tourist attractions of Pukara, La Raya, Raqchi and Andahuaylillas.
- Entrance to the tourist attractions.
- Meals: o Lunch in Taquile – Puno. o Buffet lunch in the Tourist Restaurant (Sicuani). o Lunch in the tour to the mountain of colors.
- Personalized On Board Service (HOSTESS).
- Transfers in Puno Bus Station / Port / Hotel.
- Motorized VIP boat transportation.
- Snack service on board (candy, cold drinks and / or hot drinks).
- Excursion: Uros Island and Taquile.
- Professional bilingual tour guide.
- All entrance tickets to Uros, Taquile.
- Lunch in Taquile
- Transfers from the hotel to the train station and vice versa.
- Bus tickets Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- Train tickets one way service “Vistadome” Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes.Train tickets return service “Expedition” Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus tickets up and down “Machu Picchu Pueblo” – Machu Picchu Citadel.
- Entrance tickets to the citadel of Machu Picchu (Valid only for 1 day).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Hotel nights
- Meals not specified.
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain US $ 15.00 (Confirm this entrance at the time of booking, there are only 400 spaces per day).
- Buffet lunch at Machu Picchu Santuary Lodge US $ 40.00 per person.
- There is an additional cost if you want to travel by First Class Tourist Train Round Trip in “VISTADOME Tourist Service”, increase US $ 70.00 per person (One way or Return US $ 35.00).
- Entrance to the Hot Springs of Machu Picchu Pueblo US $ 4.00 approx. per person.
- Extra services such as tips.
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Original passport.
- A personal backpack.
- Sun block lotion.
- Rain poncho.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Sneakers or light shoes.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Sunglasses and plastic bag.
- Camera and batteries.
- Water bottle or mineral water bottle.
- Medicines and personal belongings.
- Carry coins in small denominations Soles or Dollars.