A complete package for people who like adventure and nature. Cusco Inca Adventure is an itinerary that includes the great trek of the Inca Trail in 4 days and a tour to the great Rainbow Mountain “Vinicunca”. In addition to a tour of the city of Lima, Cusco and the great Sacred Valley. Enjoy these 10 days contemplating wonderful landscapes of Peru. This travel itinerary is completely modifiable, you can make all the changes you want, our office staff are here to organize the trip of your dreams.
- All transfer mentioned
- Flight tickets: Lima – Cusco – Lima
- 06 nights in double rooms, hotels with chosen category with breakfast.
- 03 nights in double tents on the Inca Trail
- City tour Lima with transportation, guide and entrance tickets.
- City tour Cusco with transportation, guide and entrance tickets.
- Visit to the Sacred Valley with transportation, guide, entrance tickets and lunch
Transport – Inca Trail:
- Transportation by bus to the beginning of the hike (Km 82).
- Return train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo in “Expedition” Tourist Service or similar.
- Transportation by bus from the Ollantaytambo train station to Cusco.
Entrance Ticket to Inca Trail
- Entrance ticket to Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
Meals Inca Trail:
- 03 breakfast.
- 03 lunches.
- 03 dinners.
- Water, we will supply the necessary water during the 4 days at meal times, for this you must bring your water canteen to fill it.
Inca Perú Travel Equipment:
- Professional Bilingual tour guide (English/Spanish).
- Porters in charge of transporting camping equipment.
- Cook in charge of food preparation.
- Accommodation for guides, cooks and porters.
- Camping equipment (tents, kitchen, dining room, chairs, tables, mats).
- First aid kit
- Emergency oxygen bottle
- Taxes and authorizations.
- International flight tickets
- Cold drinks, alcoholic drinks
- Travel Insurance
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Original passport.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Light shoes or sneakers.
- Insect repellent
- Sunglasses and plastic bag.
- Personal medications.
- Travel insurance.
- Extra money.