We have created this itinerary that has a combination of Adventure and Culture. Do the rafting in a river located south of Cusco, in addition to doing cultural tours such as the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu. Finally, visit the great Rainbow Mountain, currently the second most visited place in the Cusco city. Please note that we can make any necessary modifications to your travel package.
- Round trip transportation from the airport to the hotel and vice versa.
- Transportation on tourist bus.
- Official tourist guide on all tours (Spanish-English).
- Entrance ticket to the Qorikancha.
- General Tourist Ticket (entry to 16 tourist attractions, including the City Tour and the Sacred Valley).
- Rafting equipment (life jacket, waterproof jacket, wetsuit, helmet, paddle).
- Lunch, hot and cold drinks (Optional: vegetarian food).
- Class V professional guides.
- Round trip transportation from the hotel to the train station and vice versa
- Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- Round trip bus tickets from Cusco to Ollantaytambo and vice versa.
- Round trip train tickets from Ollantaytambo to the town of Machu Picchu (or Aguas calientes) and vice versa.
- Round trip bus tickets from the town of Machu Picchu to the citadel of Machu Picchu and vice versa.
- Entry tickets to the citadel of Machu Picchu (valid only for 01 day).
- 04 nights at a hotel of your choosing (see list below) in Cusco.
- 01 night at a hotel of your choosing (see list below) in Aguas Calientes.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Food and drinks (except in the Sacred Valley).
- Other perks and services not mentioned above.
- Entrance ticket to Huayna Picchu Mountain, US $10.00 (If you choose to add this to your experience, please confirm this entrance ticket during reservation to check for availability).
- Buffet lunch at Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge US $40.00 per person.
- Round trip first class train ride to and from the town of Machu Picchu, with the “VISTADOME Tourist Service”. This represents an additional cost of US $70.00 per person (One way tickets are US $35.00).
- Entry to the Machu Picchu Hot Springs. Approximately US $4.00 per person.
- Extra services, such as tips.
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Original passport.
- Long-sleeved shirts.
- Long trousers.
- Light shoes or trainers.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunglasses and plastic bag.
- Camera and batteries.
- Reusable or disposable water bottle.
- First aid kit.
- Carrying low denomination coins in dollars and/or soles.