Live a different adventure in the Huacachina dunes, which includes a dinner with the best snacks and dishes in the middle of the desert illuminated only by the sky and some lamps, but with everything you need to make you as comfortable as possible (tents, awnings, tables, chairs, decorations, cushions, pillows, pouf, etc.). Not only that, but you will also have an exciting tour in tubular cars and/or trucks through the dunes of different sizes.
DAY 1: LIMA – ICA
11:00 a.m. we leave from Lima towards Ica (5 hrs trip).
16:00 p.m. transfer to the desert of the Huacachina lagoon.
16:30 p.m. the tubular ride activities will begin where we will go up and down dunes of different sizes. Then, there will be a stop to practice sand boarding (sand boarding). And also, they will be able to walk through the dune (sand tubing) which is pulled by the car.
Sunset viewpoint, a very special place from where you can see the sunset.
Camp and dinner with appetizers, drinks and main courses in the middle of the desert prepared by a chef, in a magical atmosphere.
9:00 p.m. you will be transferred to your hotel or bus station in Ica.
- Bus transfer from Lima to Ica
- Transfers in / out of your Hotel or bus station in Ica to Huacachina and the desert
- Panoramic view of the Huacachina Lagoon
- Tubular ride
- Sand boarding ride
- Dune ride (depending on availability)
- Grill-based dinner prepared at the moment by a chef
- 01 bottle of wine per couple, water and sodas
- Professional Guide
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Travel Insurance
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Passport or Identity Document.
- Video and/or photographic camera.
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes.
- A personal backpack.
- Sunglasses and plastic bag.
- Water Canteen or Bottle of mineral water.
- Medicines and personal things.
- Carry coins in small denominations Soles or Dollars