Este passeio é projetado para viajantes que não gostam muito de caminhadas e que desejam fazer a viagem a Machu Picchu de trem e sem muita pressa. Teremos uma noite de descanso em um hotel antes de visitar a majestosa cidadela inca. Após uma visita guiada, poderemos escalar a montanha Huayna Picchu e visualizar o belo Centro Arqueológico de Machu Picchu em toda a sua magnitude. Esta Maravilha do Mundo Moderno é um lugar cheio de cultura, história e muito misticismo, o que o torna o destino perfeito para passar férias com a família ou amigos.
DAY 1: CUSCO – AGUAS CALIENTES
We will pick you up from the hotel around 10:00 a.m. to go in tourist transport to the train station and make a three-hour trip to “Machu Picchu Pueblo” (or town of “Aguas Calientes”, 2,000 meters above sea level). We will arrive at the train station and then we will go to our hotel to settle in its facilities and take a break. From this moment we will have the afternoon free to enjoy lunch at a tourist restaurant in the same town. Then we will have the opportunity to enjoy a restful bath in the hot springs of “Machu Picchu Pueblo”, for as long as we wish. We will return to the hotel to spend the night, rest, and wait for the long-awaited day to visit Machu Picchu very early.
DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
After breakfast at the hotel, we will take a bus that will take us on a 30-minute trip, ascending a zigzag path, to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. This is also like “The Lost City of the Incas”, and today’s “New Wonder of the Modern World”.
The excursion includes a guided tour of the citadel, lasting approximately 2 hours. Along the tour, we will visit the most important sites of Machu Picchu, such as the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the royal rooms, the Temple of the Three Windows, and the cemeteries. Afterward, we will have free time to take a walk around the citadel, take photos, and film. In the end, we will return to “Machu Picchu Pueblo” to have lunch before boarding our return train. In the afternoon, at approximately 6:30 p.m., we will board our train to the town of Ollantaytambo, where a bus will wait for us to return to the City of Cusco, where we will arrive around 10:00 p.m.
- Transfers from the hotel to the train station.
- Round trip train tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo in tourist train “Expedition” or similar.
- Transfer by bus Up and Down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Transfer from the Ollantaytambo train station to the city of Cusco.
- Entrance tickets to the Citadel of Machu Picchu (valid only for 1 day).
- Professional Guide Service (Spanish – English).
- 01 night of lodging in Hotel/Hostal in Aguas Calientes, according to the chosen hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel on the second day.
- Entrance to the Mountain of Huayna Picchu US $ 15.00 (Confirm this entrance at the moment of the reservation prior availability of spaces).
- Buffet lunch at Machu Picchu Santuary Lodge, US $40.00 per person. OR Lunch in the town of Aguas Calientes from US$15.00 per person.
- It has an additional cost if you wish to travel by First Class Roundtrip train “VISTADOME Tourist Service”, increase US $70.00 per person (Single One Way or only return US $35.00).
- Visit to the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes (admission is US$ 4.00. Towels and bath clothes can be rented in Aguas Calientes).
- Original Passport.
- A personal backpack.
- Rain poncho.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants
- Sneakers or light shoes.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Sunglasses and plastic bag.
- Camera and batteries.
- Water Canteen or Bottle of mineral water.
- Medicines and personal things.
- Extra money in Soles or Dollars.