RESERVATION, MODIFICATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
Please read the following information carefully before booking your trip:
DETAILS REQUIRED TO MAKE A TRAVEL RESERVATION:
Make the travel reservation once you already have all the required passenger details and data such as first and last names, passport or ID numbers, nationalities and ages of all group members. If any group member does not have their passport or is waiting for a new passport, please do not make a reservation until all information is available.
Please clarify if you wish to request additional services and if you also want hotel services for an additional night in Aguas Calientes, for example, after making the reservation, these details cannot be changed. Details such as sleeping bag rental or special meals such as vegetarian can be changed directly up to 3 days before the departure date.
The name and passport number that you send us when you make the travel reservation will be printed on your travel permit (purchased well in advance). After the purchase of the Inca Trail entrance permit we can NOT change the departure date of the trek or change the name or passport number on the travel permit. When you start the trek the guardians of the Inca Trail will check your passport details on the travel permits. If the details are not the same then you will not be allowed to start the trek.
ARRIVE IN CUSCO 2 DAYS BEFORE THE TREK DEPARTURE:
It is recommended that due to acclimatization issues your arrival date in Cusco should be at least 2 days before the trip departure, likewise you must make the remaining payment at the latest one day before starting the experience. Arriving 2 days before the trip also ensures that you are better acclimatized to the high altitude. However, 3 days prior to the trip is recommended.
PAYMENT OF TRIP DEPOSIT:
Once we have sent the booking details, as well as the means of payment, you will need to make a trip deposit 50% of the total amount at the time of making your booking.
Once we receive the money, after 24 hours we will send you the voucher of contracted services with all the details of the confirmed reservation to give the conformity of the purchase and you are sure that we are fulfilling with you.
If you wish to obtain a student discount, you must comply with the following:
Students must present Original Student Card issued by the University up to 25 years old, containing the following:
- University information.
- Student’s personal information.
- Student’s photo.
- Valid for no more than one year in relation to the date of the visit to Machupicchu.
For this purpose, you must send us a clear and legible scan of your valid Student ID card by e-mail at the time of making your reservation. If you are unable to send us the scan of your ID before we accept your reservation, we will charge you the adult price.
You must bring your student ID card as per the above requirements with you when you arrive in our country and must carry it at all times, as well as when you will make the Inca Trail which will be checked several times by government officials. Unfortunately, no other forms of student ID that do not meet these requirements will be accepted, otherwise the travel price will be assumed as an adult.
Children under 16 years of age receive a discount according to the program. If you claim a child discount, you must send us a scan of your child’s passport (the page containing the photo and date of birth) by email 3 days before we accept your reservation. If you are unable to provide us with a scan of your child’s passport 3 days before we accept your booking, we will charge you (charge) as standard adult, it is a long and difficult trip for your child.
Please complete the data we send you in the “Booking Details” or “Booking Details” format. We will not accept any reservation without names, nationalities, years and passport numbers. (If you renew your passport, you can send us your old passport number, but you MUST bring the old passport for review on the Inca Trail).
Please note that we WILL NOT ACCEPT any reservation without ALL passport numbers. You can provide an old passport number, but you MUST bring the old passport for the Inca Trail or your new passport must contain the old passport number. This is checked at the beginning and during the Inca Trail trek. If the original passport does not correspond with the reserved passport, you will not be able to make the trip.
If you make any modification after you have made the reservation, then:
- If you make the reservation modification before 30 days, you have no penalty.
- If you make the modification between 15 and 30 days, you have a penalty of 20% of the total amount.
- If you make the reservation modification before 15 days, you will pay a penalty of 30% of the total amount.
IMPORTANT FOR INCA TRAIL:
- You can only make modification for change of passport number up to 5 days before the start of the tour.
If you make any cancellation after you have made the reservation, then:
- If you execute the cancellation of reservation before 30 days, you have no penalty.
- If you cancel your reservation between 15 and 30 days, you have a penalty of 20% of the total amount.
- If you cancel your reservation before 15 days, you will pay a penalty of 30% of the total amount.
Important for Inca Trail:
- If you cancel your reservation before 30 days, you will pay 50% of the total amount.
- If you cancel your reservation between 15 and 30 days, you will pay 70% of the total amount.
- If you cancel your reservation before 15 days, you will pay a penalty of 100% of the total amount.
To the following addresses
- Telephones: +51 084 234039
- Mobile : +51 984 727678 (WhatsApp)
- Av. Antonio Lorena 25-A, Int. 28, Santiago
The prices consigned are subject to variation depending on the prices that the train companies have.