INCA PERU TRAVEL, in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 29733 Law on Protection of Personal Data and its Regulations, states the following:
1.INCA PERU TRAVEL, as the owner of the personal data banks under its responsibility, undertakes to maintain the maximum reserve and protection of personal data provided by users, suppliers, collaborators, visitors, strategic allies and citizens in general.
2.The personal data provided will be stored in the databases owned by INCA PERU TRAVEL and will be processed, as appropriate, in order to carry out the purposes inherent to the activity of the organization, such as:
- Tourism product promotions
- Tourist reservations for the development of tourist packages
- Management of personnel and suppliers.
- Birthday greetings to our customers
3. Personal data is collected for the purposes previously stated, and will not be extended to any other purpose than that established.
4. The personal data provided will not be sent to third parties, except in the case of a third party in charge of the tourist operation such as airlines, land transport, hotels, hostels and guides.
5. In accordance with the Law, the owner of the personal data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, sending their request by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org