Cusco, Puno and Machu Picchu Tour
Day 1,CITY TOUR CUSCO
Reception at the airport and transfer to the hotel. – Free morning. – City Tour: We start the tour with the pick up at 13:30 hrs. until 19:00 hrs. We visit the Koricancha Temple and 8 km from the city we visit the archaeological complexes of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, PucaPucara and Tambomachay. – Optional: Qosqo Native Art Center: Typical Dances at 18:30 hrs. until 20:30 hrs – 21:00 hrs Transfer from the hotel to the bus station in Cusco. – Direct bus Cusco Puno Not included: Full board.
Day 2,PUNO – LAKE TITICACA – PUNO.
Pick up from Puno bus station at 6:00 am. – 07:00 hrs Visit to the floating islands of the Uros. – Lunch in Taquile and visit to the tourist sites. – Return to Puno and transfer to the hotel in Puno. Not included: Breakfast and dinner.
Day 3,GUIDED BUS PUNO – CUSCO
Pick up from hotel at 6:20 a.m. to the bus station – Guided Bus Puno – Cusco with guided visits to the tourist attractions along the way: the Pukara museum, the Raya pass, the temple of Raqchi and the church of Andahuaylillas. – Buffet lunch in a tourist restaurant in the middle of the trip. – Reception approx. at 17:00 hrs. and transfer to the hotel in Cusco. Not Included: Breakfast and Dinner.
Day 4,CUSCO – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
– Departure 05:00 hrs. approx. transfer from the hotel in Cusco to the train station. – Train to “Machu Picchu Pueblo” (or “Aguas Calientes” village). – Arrival to the train station in Aguas Calientes and direct connection by bus to find the majestic citadel of “Machu Picchu”. – Guided tour of approx. 2 ½ hours. – Return by bus to “Machu Picchu Pueblo” (or “Aguas Calientes” village). – Free lunch. – Connection with the train to the train station. – Transfer from the train station to the hotel in Cusco. – Transfer to the hotel. Not included: Full board.
Day 5, MOUNTAIN OF COLORS
Departure at 03:30 hrs. from the hotel in Cusco. – Tourist transfer to the starting point of the trek (Vinicunca village). – Breakfast before starting the trek – Hike of approx. 3 hours to the mountain of colors – Return to the starting point and lunch. – Return to Cusco approx. 7:00 pm – Overnight in Cusco. Not included: Dinner.
Day 6, DEPARTURE FROM CUSCO
Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
- Transfer Airport – Hotel and Viceversa.
- Tourist Bus for the tours.
- Official tour guide in all tours (Spanish – English).
- Entrance to the Koricancha Temple.
- Partial Tourist Ticket (Income for the City Tour in Cusco).
- Direct bus to Cusco – Puno.
- Guided Bus return Puno – Cusco with guided visits in the tourist attractions of Pukara, La Raya, Raqchi and Andahuaylillas.
- Entrance to the tourist attractions.
- Meals: o Lunch in Taquile – Puno. o Buffet lunch in the Tourist Restaurant (Sicuani). o Lunch in the tour to the mountain of colors.
- Personalized On Board Service (HOSTESS).
- Transfers in Puno Bus Station / Port / Hotel.
- Motorized VIP boat transportation.
- Snack service on board (candy, cold drinks and / or hot drinks).
- Excursion: Uros Island and Taquile.
- Professional bilingual tour guide.
- All entrance tickets to Uros, Taquile.
- Lunch in Taquile
- Transfers from the hotel to the train station and vice versa.
- Bus tickets Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- Train tickets one way service “Vistadome” Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes.Train tickets return service “Expedition” Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus tickets up and down “Machu Picchu Pueblo” – Machu Picchu Citadel.
- Entrance tickets to the citadel of Machu Picchu (Valid only for 1 day).
- Hotel nights
- Meals not specified.
- Others not mentioned in the program.
- Original passport.
- A personal backpack.
- Sun block lotion.
- Rain poncho.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Sneakers or light shoes.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Sunglasses and plastic bag.
- Camera and batteries.
- Water bottle or mineral water bottle.
- Medicines and personal belongings.
- Carry coins in small denominations Soles or Dollars.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain US $ 15.00 (Confirm this entrance at the time of booking, there are only 400 spaces per day).
- Buffet lunch at Machu Picchu Santuary Lodge US $ 40.00 per person.
- There is an additional cost if you want to travel by First Class Tourist Train Round Trip in “VISTADOME Tourist Service”, increase US $ 70.00 per person (One way or Return US $ 35.00).
- Entrance to the Hot Springs of Machu Picchu Pueblo US $ 4.00 approx. per person.
- Extra services such as tips.
Tours to book:
Cusco, Puno and Machu Picchu Tour
Book your trip with 50% per traveler.
1. To make the reservation we need you to send us an e-mail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the full informations of the passengers.
2. Make a 50% prepayment to confirm the reservation.
3. Once the payment has been made, we will be sending the service voucher confirming the reservation within 24 hours of having made the payment.
For more information, review our policies on Reservations, Payments, Modifications and Cancellations.
✔ Internationally certified.
✔ High quality and service vocation.
✔ Original and customized tours.
✔ Tourism professionals.
✔ Guaranteed best prices.
✔ We do sustainable tourism.
✔ 24/7 free consultation.
✔ We love what we do.
- Sun block
- Sheer clothing for the night
- Sun lenses
- Mosquito repellent
- Original passports